Nigerian rapper, Yung6ix opines that fake pastors are thriving in Nigeria simply because of the level of poverty in the land. He stated this on his Twitter handle hours after rampaging youths destroyed a church building in Ondo state over rumors that the remains of a child that went missing inside the church, was dug from the church altar. The police has since debunked this rumor.
Yung6ix on his Twitter handle wrote
”The reason why fake pastors prevail in Nigeria is simply because of the level of poverty and packaging. People want answers because the system have failed them, people will do anything to be or look successful in Nigeria”.
You May Also Like
- Governor Sanwo-Olu Says that Lagos May Extend Lockdown.
- COVID-19: FG regrets begging Elon Musk for ventilators, deletes tweet
- Osun State Governor Did Not Contract COVID-19 Aide Says
- Dead bodies loaded into refrigerated trucks outside New York hospitals after 98 people die from Corona Virus in seven hours (video)
- Imo businessman dies in Abuja after returning from South Africa, State Govt seals his hotel, quarantines guests, family members
- Four new cases of Corona Virus confirmed in Ogun and Osun
- Burna Boy says “It is the government’s job to make lives better not mine”
- Grammy 2020: P Diddy to be honoured with ‘Industry Icon Awards’
- I Charge N20Million Per Show, Made N60Million This Week – Naira Marley
- Rapper Yung6ix speaks on the reason why fake pastors prevail in Nigeria
- Wizkid’s Joro Tops Google Most Searched Song In 2019
- Olamide, Zlatan and Fireboy Billed For Lagos Funfair